Are you ready!? Are you excited!? We sure hope so! This show is going to be amazing! Hundreds of tickets for our "Girls Night Out" have already sold online... and we expect many more this week!
Did you see the post on KNWA's homepage today? Check it out! This is an exciting week as we work on creating pre-show buzz... expect to see us all over local blogs and media. Help us by posting each day to your facebook, blogs, twitter, websites, e-mails, etc. We need all of you to get involved and help us bring thousands of women through the doors next week. You were selected for the show because you bring something unique and wonderful to the table... now flaunt it! :o)
Looking forward to some fun bonding this Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. We'll meet at 2752 E Boardwalk Court to stuff swag bags, do a little merchant Q&A and get to know one another before the big show! - K.C.
November 10, 2010
Swag Bag Stuffing Party & Merchant Open House
Can you help stuff bags? We'd love your help and we can chat (and stuff ourselves!) while we're doing it! We'll meet Thursday, November 11th, at 7:00 p.m., at 2752 E Boardwalk Court in Fayetteville. Bring an appetizer or beverage to share!
Important Reminder: Extras for Your Booth
If you need electricity, phone, extra tables, a backdrop, etc., you will want to order those "extras" directly from the Convention Center by Monday, November 15. They will charge you double for floor orders the day of the show... so you want to make sure and get your order in on time. We can't stress this enough.
Even if you checked a box on your application saying you need this... you MUST fill out the convention center's form and return it to them or you will not have your "extras" in place on Friday... and they WILL charge you double.
You may mail them a check with your form or fax it to them with the credit card authorization form. Once again, here are links to those forms:
Extras Form for Merchant Booth
Credit Card Authorization for Booth Extras
"Girls Night Out" Tickets
Tickets for our preview shopping night went on sale last week. Tickets are $8 online or $10 at the door. Friday night shopping hours will be 5-9, with live Christmas jazz, a candy buffet, hot cocoa, cider, coffee, tons of door prizes... oh and did we mention the amazingly packed swag bags for the first 500 through the doors! A portion of the proceeds from Friday night's event will benefit the projects of the Junior League of NWA... so spread the word!
Each of you will receive two free tickets for your friends or helpers. You may pick them up at merchant registration on Friday morning, 11/19.
Here's the link for advance tickets:
Booth Floorplan & Setup
Click here for the final booth floorplan and your booth number:
11.10.10 Numbered Booth Diagram
Merchant Booth Numbers
Please check in at the merchant registration office in the convention center foyer prior to set-up. Check-in and set-up is 9:30 to 4:30 on Friday, 11/19.
Misc. Merchant Details You Want to Know
* Pick up yard signs between now and Saturday at 2752 Boardwalk Court if you can help place a sign.
* No postcards left!! 15,000 cards are circulating NWA. If you have any extras... please drop them off at K.C.'s We'd love to have them.
* If you haven't facebooked, blogged, tweeted and e-mailed about this show... do it. We're watching it with our social media tracker and loving the buzz!
* Tax rate in Springdale is 9.25%
* You will receive two tickets to Friday night's event for helpers. They will be in your check-in packet at merchant registration on Friday, 11/19.
* Booth set-up is any time between 9:30 and 4:30 on Friday, 11/19. Please come to the merchant registration office prior to set-up.
* Gift certificates -- don't forget that part of your contract is honoring a $20 gift certicate that we print. We use these for promotions and volunteer incentive. They will expire one month after the show.
* Booth skirting is black... with white top. Bring table topper if you'd like something different.
* We will have wi-fi available for you to use at no extra charge.
More Merchant Details
Please look back at our merchant blog for additional booth details and past merchant newsletters. Please check the blog and merchant newsletters for answers to your questions before you contact us. We are extremeley swamped with pre-show marketing and p.r. and need to focus on this as we enter our final week of buzz about the show.